Guarantee certificate and user manual
Your mattress has been designed to last many years. This guide will provide you with useful advice on its use and maintenance to even further enhance your satisfaction. The product you have bought has been subject to strict controls that guarantee the quality of the components and manufacturing processes. Furthermore, the choice of materials and the production cycle are carried out with full respect for the environment.
Advice for better sleep
To improve the quality of your sleep, we recommend you:
– avoid keeping pets in your bedroom and particularly on your bed.
– avoid smoking in the room where your mattress is situated.
– use bed linen that is in good condition and made using breathable fibres.
– use only breathable bed frame and mattress protectors or the ones that nonetheless guarantee airflow to the mattress.
– Once every 15 days, turn the mattress from head to toe without overturning it, to promote mattress settling (in the categories where it is expressly required).
– Turn over your mattress once every 15 days, to avoid moisture build-up (in the categories where it is expressly required).
– Ensure your bedroom is well aired (even in winter) and preferably leave your bed uncovered for a few hours.
– For healthy sleep, the optimum temperature of the bedroom is approximately 18°.
– Clean the surface of your mattress regularly using the vacuum cleaner.
Your mattress should be supported only by slatted frames or rigid, aired bed bases of the same size or no smaller than that of the mattress. An unsuitable support may seriously compromise the structure of the mattress.
Size and settling
To guarantee its perfect state of hygiene and conservation, your mattress comes in a special packaging that may compress it slightly; it may require some time to return to its original size.
The tolerance for the mattress measurements in width and length are +/- 2 cm (tolerances compliant with UNI 10707 standard and subsequent modifications; measurements compliant with UNI EN 1334 standard).
Furthermore, the guarantee does not cover any loss in thickness of the used surfaces equal to less than approximately 20 mm, insofar as such values are considered natural for the settling of the padding when subject to the weight of the human body (+/- 5% of height, tolerances compliant with UNI 10707 standard and subsequent modifications; measurements compliant with UNI EN 1334 standard).
During use, the paddin